[OM] OT: Weather Watch

Subject: [OM] OT: Weather Watch
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 13:37:16 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     You folks back east will want to keep track of the weather for next
weekend.  We have a cutoff low sitting over us here that yesterday brought us a
very later season dust storm together with cold rain, lightning, and hail.  We
had a tornado warning together with a funnel cloud sighting between Flagstaff
and Winslow late yesterday afternoon.

     It is going to weaken, but next week it will reform over eastern Kansas
and western Missouri.  Looks like it will be just as tight then as it was here
yesterday.

     BTW:  That kidnapping situation in South Carolina looks like a script
right out of "Criminal Minds".

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson