Re: [OM] Silent Majority For Trump

Subject: Re: [OM] Silent Majority For Trump
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 16:05:10 -0500
Gene Weingarten, the humor columnist for The Washington Post Magazine,
summed it up nicely today:
"...leaves us wondering how we have gotten where we have, featuring a race
between a bigoted, ignorant,
 adolescent bully who electrifies crowds, facing off against a qualified
person - who and I am trying to be
honest here, and paraphrasing Dave Barry - couldn't electrify a bathtub
with a hairdryer.
Not to overstate things."

'Nuff said.

Missing the Bern, Rick

On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 12:42 PM, John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Trumps plan is to gut climate change budget to give his gigantic tax cut
> to the rich.  Also, he plans to privatize the US highway system.  Aside
> from being hateful bigoted, stupid man, he is completely unqualified. "I'm
> ashamed trump comes from NY".  Trump will fuck the people like never
> before.  Hillary has her problems, but she is a much better choice.  We
> don't really want a fascist government, do we?
>
> ___________________________________
> John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
> 21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
> www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Olympus OM Service since 1977
>

> On 11/4/2016 8:26 PM, Christopher Crawford wrote:
>
>> I think the handmade signs show a large degree of support from ordinary
>> people. Trump has professionally made signs available for supporters to
>> put in their yards, and I see lots of them. Its easy to use a premade sign
>> to support a candidate, but you must really really support him or her to
>> go to the trouble of making your own sign.
>>
>> That¹s something the elites don¹t want to admit, and they refuse to
>> understand why Trump is so popular and Hillary so hated in Œfly-over
>> country.¹ Trump is a result of ordinary Americans being fucked for too
>> long and getting tired of it. Because acknowledging that would mean having
>> to stop fucking the working class, and the elites wouldn¹t dream of doing
>> that, they instead denigrate Trump¹s supporters as ignorant racist nazis,
>> which most of them are not. They¹re just tired of being fucked.
>>
>> If the Democrats had put up a candidate who would have stopped fucking the
>> people, then Trump would have no chance of winning the election. They had
>> that chance with Sanders, but the Democratic party leadership and the
>> corporate media saw to it that he lost. I have a feeling that Trump is
>> going to win, despite all the hand-wringing from liberals and the elites.
>> If he does, they have only themselves and their arrogance to blame.
>>
>> I came from the lower classes. I was the 6th person in my family¹s history
>> to graduate from high school. I have a masters degree, but have always
>> struggled to earn a living. I grew up in the working class and I know its
>> far worse for many other people. I know who is voting for Trump and why.
>> The media¹s narrative is wrong. Trump himself is morally repugnant, but so
>> is Hillary, and people have to choose the Œlesser evil¹ in this election.
>> That¹s not a recipe for a free society.
>>
>> --

As much as I hate to "crow", I'm delighted to tell you that my 5-star
reviewed hardcover book for kids, ages 4-to-8,
*The Little Crow Who Could Not CAW
<http://www.amazon.com/Little-Crow-Who-Could-Not-ebook/dp/B01B2028SS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455042958&sr=8-1&keywords=rick+beckrich>,*
is
finally available as an interactive Kindle e-book from Amazon.com.

    (P.S. - The Kindle reader is a free app from Amazon that works on PC,
laptops, and most hand-held devices.)