Re: [OM] Milestone

Subject: Re: [OM] Milestone
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 16:33:33 -0800
On 11/9/2016 11:56 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
      The question being passed around here is how do we keep social
consciousness alive and well when our president is a sex predator?

JFK

The Trumpster is a bumbling, relatively harmless amateur by comparison.

NO judgement as to any other qualities of either man intended.

I rather suspect Willie C. didn't actually commit rape. He was so damn charming that stuff just happened. :-) JFK clearly did. Sure, he had groupies who were eager to serve, and those who were paid, but there are also darker stories, as in pushed against will into a dark closet dark.

It may pay to catch upon one's history before making overly broad statements.

No, the vast majority of us didn't know about JFK. Is it better to know or not? How does that affect the social consciousness of the country?

And no, I don't want a sexual predator, nor someone with any of Trump's many other odious personal characteristics as President. I only propose what many seem to find unprecedented not to be so. Might that be good news; that we have survived this sort of crap before - more than once?

Record Straight Moose