Re: [OM] Milestone

Subject: Re: [OM] Milestone
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2016 22:30:11 -0500
I agree with you on separation of church and state. I’m not a religious
believer at all. Culturally, the US is a Christian nation, but that
doesn’t mean a whole lot given the huge number of different Christian
sects that operate here. There is very little that most of the would agree
on. The US has always been a safe haven for non-christians, like the Jews,
and Christian dissenters like the Amish, who were persecuted back in their
homelands. That’s because we are politically not a Christian nation. It
should stay that way.

About women in politics; I find it fascinating that there have been some
really nutty religious women who have been elected to office in recent
years. I’m thinking of Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin. Bachmann,
especially, would have gotten the support of Christian fundamentalists.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 11/9/16, 8:14 PM, "olympus on behalf of Tina Manley"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf