Re: [OM] OT: high-end compacts?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: high-end compacts?
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 06:40:17 +0100
I am not denying the need for different lenses etc. And when I travel or drive,
I have a bag with my Fuji X or Leica M outfit with a range of lenses. But I
thought the discussion here was about small, compact cameras that one can
always carry, even in situations where carrying a “proper” camera is not
practical. It is in this context that I prefer my Ricoh GR to anything else I
have tried for that purpose (including the Panasonic LX 100 which, while it has
a good zoom range, just does not have the same image quality as the Ricoh).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain