Re: [OM] Milestone

Subject: Re: [OM] Milestone
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 14:41:50 +0000
Choosing a rival from the primary as VP almost never happens, for various
reasons.  Sadly Bernie (and possibly Elizabeth Warren) is damaged goods now,
for kowtowing and selling out to the Clinstones/DNC.  We’ll need a new champion
in 4 yrs. Warren would be great but she can arguably do more good in the
Senate.

Hopefully we can gain some seats in 2yrs when people will have finally awoken,
possibly.

On 11/10/16, 6:16 AM, "olympus on behalf of olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<olympus-bounces+ed.sawyer=unh.edu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of
olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        I was hoping that Bernie would be chosen as the VP candidate, which
would have kept most of his supporters.