Re: [OM] Milestone

Subject: Re: [OM] Milestone
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 13:32:16 -0500
I understand that since the first woman who claimed she was raped by Trump at age 13 has dropped her case due to death threats, ANOTHER woman has come forward specifically for that reason.

Shortly, Trump is due in court for a hearing on the trumnp university scam.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977