Re: [OM] FROGs [was BUGs! was[Shutter to think about the E-M1 Mk11?]]

Subject: Re: [OM] FROGs [was BUGs! was[Shutter to think about the E-M1 Mk11?]]
From: Dharma Singh <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 12:10:44 +0100
As almost every time very nice pictures.

I didn't yet take photographs of frogs with the 30mm, but indeed use the
60mm.
Once in a while a frog or toad doesn't like me to be too close and leaps
away, but very often they are not shy at all, especially when they are
sunbathing.
Toads are most of the time not in a hurry.
Forest and tree frogs usually try to blend in into the surroundings and
tend not to move when you come close.
But maybe our Dutch frogs have another behavior than frogs in other regions
of the world ;)

Probably my English is insufficient, but a garden 'pool' with a diameter of
around 1 meter [40 inches] I maybe incorrectly also call a pool.
Quite a lot of large and very large pools within a few miles of my house
and of course there it takes a little bit more efforts [and some wet boots]
to make a nice picture from nearby.

The 30mm macro has a very good protection in the front, so you don't need,
nor can't due to the close distantce of your object use a suncap.
It's light weight and fast focussing and a very high hit rate.

Not yet dried out Dharma