Re: [OM] IMG: Uncolor

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Uncolor
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 14:48:45 -0600
Thanks for the suggestions, Moose. That sounds like a good indoor, afternoon project to pursue when the weather gets colder.

My late wife collected a bunch of colored "sun catchers", which she had me hang by small monofilament lines on the kitchen window, facing south. They provide a lot of colors as the light changes.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA