Re: [OM] IMG: From a Smokey Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From a Smokey Airport
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 08:43:42 -0600
Thanks, Chris. RAM is a company that provides performance improvement mods. Here is a link.

http://www.ramaircraft.com/Aircraft-Engine-Upgrade-Packages/Performance/340A-Series-VII-Performance/SM039C4-340A-Series-VII-Performance.htm

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 11/15/2016 8:35 AM, ChrisB wrote:
It’s a sleek machine, Jim, that’s for sure.  Is RAM a company or a way of
improving performance?

Chris