Re: [OM] Exaggerations

Subject: Re: [OM] Exaggerations
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 09:06:48 -0600
> Ken N. exaggerates.  No way are three 38/2.8 OM macro lenses (OK, and a few
> other things) going to appreciatively shift the earth's center of gravity
> or create a world-sucking black hole here in sleepy Stillwater.

The Doctor of Macro doth protest too much, methinks.

Don't forget, I've actually seen your equipment shelves. SHELVES, as
in multiple. Multiple, as in more than one. Rows, upon rows of OM
Macro gear... Not just one 38/2.8, but three. Not just one auto tube,
dozen of them...

But, strangely, you never did show me your car. What is it, again? A
1928 Rolls Royce Phantom One? Or a Ford? Can't quite remember as those
old cars all look alike to me. ;)

AG (classic is my camera bag) Schnozz