Re: [OM] LED Stage Lighting and UV

Subject: Re: [OM] LED Stage Lighting and UV
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 14:32:19 -0500
  Re: #1. Many years ago I attended a performance of "Pump Boys & Dinettes"
at a local theater. During the performance one of the players threw his
cowboy hat into the air which hung up on an overhead stage light.
Performance continued twenty minutes until the hat burst into flames. Made
for an interesting unplanned intermission.

Charlie