[OM] Nathan's PAD 18/11/2016: a last outing at Hostal Maruja

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/11/2016: a last outing at Hostal Maruja
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 21:03:24 +0100
Winter is approaching, such as it is, and one of my favourite beachside
restaurants, Hostal Maruja in La Marina, will close for the season on Sunday.
So today, eight of us went for lunch there, to take advantage of a very nice
autumn day with temperatures around 27C/80F, lovely sunshine and hardly any
wind. I was especially keen to introduce some of my colleagues who had not yet
been to this wonderful place.

Studying the menu:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-8gKtfqD/A

The setting. To be able to eat like this in November is a real privilege:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-8wjNRbz/A

Carmen, one of the people who had been to Hostal Maruja before:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-fmph73R/A

Carolina, an eminent economist on my team:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4hNdrKb/A

We spent 2 1/2 hours eating lunch. It was not planned to last that long, but it
was just too pleasant, it was Friday afternoon, so…

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain