Re: [OM] OM 55/1.2

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 55/1.2
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 16:29:58 -0800
On 11/18/2016 3:13 PM, Frank wrote:
Thanks for the info. Was this glass in early 1.4/50mm's too?

I don't know about that.

The silvernosed ones look yellow sometimes as well?

The early single coatings had yellowish reflections, to be distinguished from any yellow tint through the glass. One of the little mysteries of my rat's nest filing system for gear is that the inventory list I made long ago shows a very early 50/1.4, ser. 101,7xx, but I have not seen it in years, either.

Just looked at another silver nose, ser. 281,1xx. some of the reflections are quite yellow, one pure white, one just a bit blue/violet-ish. No obvious color tint looking through the lens at stuff.

No Geiger Moose