Re: [OM] OT: Annoying Firefox Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Annoying Firefox Problem
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 11:04:10 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Have you updated Firefox?  The latest version is 50.0

     I updated it within the past month, but it says it's version 47.0.  Guess
I need to do it again.

>I recently returned to Firefox when I noted that Chrome was continually
>churning my HD with useless activity.  I leave my PC online all the
>time, so I haven't noted any symptoms similar to yours.  I am running
>Win7 on a Dell PC.

     Probably spying on you.  I actively avoid anything having to do with
Google except Google Earth, and I've manually deleted anything else from the
registry, especially the toolbar and the updater.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson