Re: [OM] WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING TO FILM CAMERA PRICES AGAIN?

Subject: Re: [OM] WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING TO FILM CAMERA PRICES AGAIN?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 09:01:03 -0600
I've noticed a pricing depression on the second-tier items, while the
first-tier items are holding value but just not moving.

I've contemplated a minor alteration to the kit by shedding the 28/2
and the Panasonic L1, but have to ask myself "why?" I don't really
need the money and they both serve their purposes. But there are
certainly some items out there that I would like to get.

OM Zuiko 250/2
OM Zuiko 350/2.8
OMD 11-22
OMD 14-54 (mk2)
OMD 50-200

But I'm pretty content. I've got the 6D, which is as exciting as a 15
year old Dodge Caravan, and a whole fleet of sports cars in the OM and
4/3 kits.

BTW, on a side note, I purchased a couple packages of SR44 batteries
from Walmart a couple months ago. Even in the OM-3Ti, they went dead
already. Not good. Bad batch or something. Six batteries survived less
than two months.

AG Schnozz