Re: [OM] OT: Advice please on giving my laptop an Enema

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Advice please on giving my laptop an Enema
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:49:31 -0600
I'm aboot to redo my primary computer. All data will move to external
drives and I'm going to gut it to factory install and start over with
it. My next computer will be done that way from ground zero.

My biggest issue will be what I will do with all of the FSX add-ons.
But I'm thinking of killing FSX and getting the latest/greatest
X-Plane the bulk of the 3rd party development is for that now.
Honestly, I've gotten my money's worth out of FSX.

I hate doing a full gut job, but computers develop mad cow disease
after a while.

Just need to go through the nighmares of software licenses for the
various photo applications.

AG Schnozz