Re: [OM] Wyoming in August [was other stuff]

Subject: Re: [OM] Wyoming in August [was other stuff]
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 21:10:08 -0800
In fact, I would learn from Chuck's experience by planning not to shoot the eclipse itself at all.
Yes, I have no desire to miss an eclipse by trying to photograph it. Once was enough. We enjoyed the last one near Alturas unencumbered by gadgets. For this one we will be in E_OR somewhere east of Prineville and west of Baker City. Plan on storing the images on the HD between my ears. The visual is only a part. Still working out the details...

Mike