Re: [OM] Wyoming in August [was other stuff]

Subject: Re: [OM] Wyoming in August [was other stuff]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 10:05:47 -0600
Just to clarify my plans again, for those who haven't been keeping
score, but have their interest peeked:

1. I'm arriving the week earlier and attempting to get a dispersed
camping spot up on Shadow Mountain. I might have to relocate a couple
of times, beg, plead or bribe to get a spot, but I'm planning a couple
hundred dollar bribery budget just in case it is necessary.

2. We camp with tents and will be there in one SUV. (BTW, did you know
that the turn signals don't actually work in BMWs? And you thought
that the drivers were just deekheds).

3. Shadow Mountain is directly across the valley and a prime viewing
location of the mountains. The forest road comes out in the flats at
one barn location and up near the Snake River Overlook at the other
end. It doesn't get much better than this.

Planned location is around:
LAT: 43.712
LON: -110.586
Altitude: 8000 feet, give or take.

Given the crowds and limited camp sites, whichever one of us actually
finds a spot should be willing to share it with the other Zuikoholics.
It will be just me and my wife, and she has suffered my photography
our entire marriage and my friendship with this group of crazies, so
we're totally good with being overrun with other list members.

AG Schnozz