Re: [OM] OT: Concerns

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Concerns
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 21:36:57 -0500
One thing everybody has been amazed about is that my 73 year old husband takes
no prescription drugs. One nurse came in with her computer to record all of his
current medications and when he said, "Zero." She just stood there with her
mouth open. I'm hoping that record continues after all of this is over!! He
really hates any kind of medicine except food!!

Tina

Sent from my iPhone