Re: [OM] OT: Concerns

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Concerns
From: David Thatcher <plusphoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 23:44:03 +1030
On Fri, Dec 02, 2016 at 09:36:57PM -0500, Tina Manley wrote:

> One thing everybody has been amazed about is that my 73 year old
> husband takes no prescription drugs. One nurse came in with her computer
> to record all of his current medications and when he said, "Zero." She
> just stood there with her mouth open. I'm hoping that record continues
> after all of this is over!! He really hates any kind of medicine except
> food!!
>
> Tina

Hi Tina,

I think it's kinda taken for granted that we're all on some sort of
medication. Big pharma *expect* it!

My better half only takes a small dose of thyroid supplement, but
because she is ...ummm ...ample, hospital staff expect her to be on a
range of heart, diabetic and lipid medications, and when she says "no"
to the usual list they think she is either lying, or as yet
undiagnosed... and then the tests come back :)

Best wishes from down under, hoping for Tom's speedy recovery.

davidt