Re: [OM] OT: Concerns

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Concerns
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 22:18:40 +0000
Sorry for the cost. I am curious: Is that an employer-provided plan or
exchange-provided? The former isn't ACA (although must be, at minimum, ACA
compliant), the latter is ACA.

I ask because the majority of complaints I have heard/seen/read about
regarding plan costs were for employer-provided plans, which (among many
other things) are not subsidized, as compared with ACA Exchange-provided
plans, which *are* subsidized.

Also, whether on ACA or not, the type of plan makes a huge difference in
premiums.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 8:38 AM Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Always interesting to see the price comparison of drugs.  Out of
> curiosity
> > I just looked up the UK price of Metoprolol Tartrate, 50mg and a pack of
> 56
> > is £1.40.
>
> Obama fixed everything for us. The system is perfect as-is.
>
> My BEST insurance policy available to me at work has a $10,000 family
> deductible and still costs two arms and a leg. For 2016, our total
> cost for health coverage plus out of pocket is going to be just short
> of $20,000. And we're HEALTHY!!!!
>
> AG Schnozz
> --
>
> --