Re: [OM] DIY Auto Repair - Sounds like a good idea. Maybe

Subject: Re: [OM] DIY Auto Repair - Sounds like a good idea. Maybe
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 22:40:05 -0600
Sounds interesting, Moose. Thankfully, I traded my 1980 Volvo V6 before I reached that point. The 1965 Dodge 318 had a 3-inch hose between the back of the pump and the block, which was designed to be installed with the pump. I put off changing it till it finally left me stranded.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA