Re: [OM] PESO: wet kitty at ISO 8000

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO: wet kitty at ISO 8000
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 16:32:38 -0600
It depends. My E-1 has 4X the pixels it needs for 80% of the shooting I do.
But I am glad to have cameras that have a few bazillion more pixels too.

The primary advantage to the XT2 is that it is a better camera than the
XT1. That it also happens to have a better sensor is just a bonus.

AG

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx