Re: [OM] Off list - Mixed lighting

Subject: Re: [OM] Off list - Mixed lighting
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 20:31:49 -0800
On 12/13/2016 11:42 PM, Philippe wrote:
Thank you Flash Princes

Speaking of no flash. ;-) Did you get the link to my alternate version of the Solène--5444 image? I don't see a link in the quoted part of your reply. Just in case - http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Amard/Sol%c3%a8ne--5444.htm

There's no way I can "plan" a shot at Xmas, the whole house will look like a
pokemon den and I'll have to adapt instantly.
Nertheless, I'll try to get a flash before the season is out (sold mine years ago when
high ISO became available …)
But this very room is a real pain in the photog's … fundamentals.
I'll report when done, but must experiment before they turn up :-)

Thanks again, and again gentlemen.

Happy holiday season

Amities
Philippe