Re: [OM] WAS Off list - Mixed lighting

Subject: Re: [OM] WAS Off list - Mixed lighting
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 07:25:16 +0100
Thanks Moose, I had missed the link yet had got close to your fairly good
results which leave the faces about right, but the rest of the palette remains
hectic.

I'll also test what the new XT-2 can deliver under the lighting circumstances,
and might decide to (temporarily)  change some of the bulbs in the room ;-)

Flash will be the last option and I'd have to rush to the shops ...

I'm kept somewhat busy this week but will take the necessary steps at the
weekend

Thanks a zillion again
Amities
Philippe