Re: [OM] Old Film Scanning

Subject: Re: [OM] Old Film Scanning
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 15:10:26 -0600
Nice variety in your collection, and all are very nice. Thanks for sharing them.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 12/17/2016 2:26 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
This thread gives me an excuse to re-show some of my early efforts:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Stuff-from-the-20th-century/
<http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Stuff-from-the-20th-century/>

I am pretty pleased with them, although of course a lot of editing has taken
place.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman