Re: [OM] cold walk this evening

Subject: Re: [OM] cold walk this evening
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 15:44:27 -0600
> I understand our new Mr Big is big on climate change denial, and appointing
> folks who probably can't spell science, much less appreciate it. I wonder if
> we should start a movement to build a northern wall to keep out cold
> Russian/Canadian air. And make Russia and Canada pay for it.

Actually, I think he's going to be far more mild in regards to climate
change than the average Bozo from that party. He's so much about "the
deal" that he's got a lot of things he's willing to bargain with. Our
chances for actually moving forward are more likely now than they've
ever been. You have to admit that we've gotten nowhere in the past 8
years and the chances of anything happening with "The Federal Records
Act is for Everybody Else, Not Me" would have also been zilch.

AG