Re: [OM] OT: Protecting my email from spammers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Protecting my email from spammers
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 07:45:29 +0000
I don’t believe that you are paranoid, Peter.  Spam is a gross waste of our
time and the world’s energy, not to mention the immorality of the criminal
element.  I do my level best to keep my email addresses off publicly available
pages, as well as reporting spam to spamcop.net <http://spamcop.net/>.

When I make websites, the email addresses are graphics, as you plan.

Chris

snip