Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Reshoot

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Reshoot
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 11:04:01 -0600
Thanks, Ken. The new lens equivalents are totally unaffordable, in my humble opinion.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 12/19/2016 10:57 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
I like this. It even has the splash of the signature "National Geographic Red".

Two thoughts:

1. I do hot tea, not ice tea. I usually use a nice ceramic
medium-weight pot designed specifically for tea. However, it is best
used stove-top where I bring everything up to temperature (just short
of boiling), drop in the bag and shut the burner off. The pot and the
burner stay hot enough to not lower the temperature too much, too
fast. After my set period of time, I remove the bag (never, NEVER
SQUEEZE THE BAG!!!), and then poor into my cup. No sweetening required
for MY Tetley.

2. The Fuji camera is "just right". It's the little things. Like a
cable release. And your collection of lenses has the quirky,
old-school look to the images which can't be duplicated with modern
lenses.

AG Schnozz