Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Reshoot

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Reshoot
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 21:14:44 -0800
On 12/19/2016 5:33 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Thanks, Moose. I guess the first pass found the right subject, and it took some critique and thought to make a proper image. Lesson to self: Polish it up the first time! :-)

Messed with it a tiny bit. While the modest noise is not objectionable, per se, cleaning it up allows the surface qualities of the glaze to be seen clearly. Make the pottery look more real, like if I touched it, I'd already know what it would feel like.

Smooth Operator Moose