Re: [OM] IMG: Job Seeker

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Job Seeker
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 23:32:41 -0600
Thanks, Moose. What you wouldn't know is that this was taken in an old Coca Cola bottling plant that has been converted into a group of small shops and restaurants. This in the original bottling room. The photo above her head shows the face of the building with one of the old trucks loaded with wooden cases of glass bottled Cokes. Hence, the Coke bottle display on the table.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA