Re: [OM] OT: Hijacked Browsers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hijacked Browsers
From: <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 07:48:33 +0000 (UTC)
I use Glasswire and it may do some of what you are looking for ,it shows apps
and what ip addressesthey are accessing,and how much bandwidth they are
using,it also shows info on devices connected to your network which is useful
for seeing if somebody is free loading although you need paid version for full
detailed info.It has a very nice live view graphical interface.

GlassWire visualizes all your network activity on an easy to use graph. Click
anywhere on the graph to see what applications and hosts are accessing the
network from your computer. ... GlassWire can monitor your remote servers for
potential security problems, bandwidth usage, and overall network
activity.<<The free version has some restirctions but is pretty good and works
for my needs.
This review gives a good idea of how it works:GlassWire review: This free
network security tool tells all about your network traffic

|   |
GlassWire review: This free network security tool tells all about your netw...
 Get a grip on your network’s goings-on with GlassWire’s combination traffic
monitor and firewall, shown in a gor...  |   |

Tim