Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 11:01:58 -0600
Just to cycle this back to the title of this thread.

I AM HAPPY WITH MY CAMERAS!

I am blessed to have such an awesome selection of gear that I can
choose from to match my needs and moods. Honestly, in every practical
sense, I lack nothing. Yes, I can drool over Tina's SL kit, but that's
like drooling over a Ferrari 488 Spider. Beautiful, but not for me.
It's OK to not have everything.

Next week, the plan is to be up in Michigan for the week. There will
be opportunities for shooting--especially along the lake-shore, and
I'll be sure to drag along some wonderful gear.

Om Telolet Om

AG Schnozz