Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: eating my way through a week with bad wea

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: eating my way through a week with bad weather
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 20:03:12 -0400
No mention of what your office's American community does of which there is at least member :-)

jh

On 12/21/2016 2:04 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
One of the advantages of having multiple nationalities is that you get included in
several Christmas lunches and other similar do’s. So this week I participated
in three such events. We also had a weekend of bad weather, which as we know, can be
photogenic too. And then there was my favourite event of the week, two lovely Welsh
ladies greeting me in the morning with quality beer. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1766

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain