Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 16:27:39 -0800
On 12/21/2016 12:51 PM, Philippe wrote:
Le 21 déc. 2016 à 21:46, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

Mine is in any case not appropriate for Christmas, as it celebrates a Hallmark Holy
Day, Valentine's Day*, with the lighted entwined hearts and the dress with heart
shaped /décolletage/.

She is welcome to use it in February . . . :-)

Thanks Moose,
I'll let her know about the décolleté ...
Yet, I have my doubts, for it's usually the freezingest month of the year here.

;-)

You are a tricksy fellow.*

I meant of course, that she could use the image for her Valentine Day cards. :-) Still, weather here at that time of year is often nice.

Ring Bearing Moose

* High praise in this house.