Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 16:41:15 -0800
On 12/20/2016 10:38 PM, ChrisB wrote:
I was thinking of you as I wrote about GAS, Moose :-)

Me too! Only one more photo thingie to come before Christmas, I think.

That shop window is rather good.

Why thank you, sir.

Perhaps I’ll do a bit more night photography, while the lights are on.  We were
supposed to be in Portugal but we are both unwell (my wife is suffering from the
threat of shingles after 2 weeks of head cold), so we have time on our hands.

OW, sorry to hear that. You could come by and keep Carol company in her broken ankle boot. She still can't put any weight on it; is getting out a tiny bit, but mostly house bound.

Get well soon!!!

Healing Moose