Re: [OM] Layla with the Olympus E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Layla with the Olympus E-1
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 19:05:23 -0600
> Reminds me of the old saying,"Snug as a Bug in a Rug". :-)

If there is anything telling about this picture is that I took about
two dozen photographs with me only a foot or two from her and she was
perfectly relaxed. I do that with the other cameras and the sound of
the shutter will make her nervous. While the 6D, in silent mode, is
technically quieter, the E-1 is softer. No sharp sounds with the E-1.
The E-3 and and 6D have sharper sounds that even a lower volume level
can't hide. The L1 is like shooting a Bronica.

So, the dog likes the E-1 too.

AG (the dogs have it) Schnozz