Re: [OM] OT: Hijacked Browsers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hijacked Browsers
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 16:40:00 -0800
On 12/22/2016 10:16 AM, Philippe wrote:
. . .

Happy season holidays

Amities
Philippe, struggling hard to have a hint at what the silkpix people had in mind when
they thought they could offer a raw developer for photographers …

I seems their brains operate on a different logic than mine. Words like "obscure" and "arcane" come to mind, among those fit for publication.

OTOH, I got sucked in to updating my ON1 software to their new "RAW" product. Just released after lots of preview user testing, it needs more help. When I tried it, all the controls and a thumbnail were on the sides, but the middle, where the image being worked on should be, was blank.

I imagine I'll hear back next week. :-)

I hope your Christmas was good.

Holiday Cheer Moose