Re: [OM] Problem with SL

Subject: Re: [OM] Problem with SL
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 15:57:14 -0800
On 12/26/2016 3:48 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

After taking 689 photos while my grandkids were here for Christmas, I have
discovered a major problem with the SL and facial recognition focusing!
All 689 photos are perfectly focused and exposed.   How am I ever going to
edit all of these photos!!!??  The kids are too cute (they are my
grandkids) and I will never be able to delete a single photo.  I'm going to
have to buy more hard drives and spend all of my free time trying to decide
which photos to post!!

There's a solution which is easy to articulate, but perhaps hard to implement -
press the button fewer times. :-)

Happy holidays!!

And to you!

Festive Moose