Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Again Update

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Again Update
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 17:31:36 -0500
The coffee cups come from Marshall Pottery in Georgia.  We have looked and
looked for more like them but they are as scarce as hen's teeth!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Marshall+Pottery+Georgia&rlz=1C1CAFB_enUS636US636&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiS7aaztpXRAhXKzFQKHbXLARcQsAQIHA&biw=1920&bih=1070

I think they are beautiful and your photos show that!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com
tina-manley.artistwebsites.com