Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Again Update

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Utensils Again Update
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 18:25:25 -0600
Here are a tea pot and two cups, currently on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pottery-Marshall-TX-Yesteryears-Teapot-and-2-Mugs-Blue-Line-Hand-Turned-/262754286801

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 12/27/2016 6:13 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
Tom tells me it's actually Marshall, Texas, not Georgia!!  I thought I
knew. You can find them on EBay sometimes but I haven't found coffee cups
in years of looking.

Tina

On Tue, Dec 27, 2016 at 7:02 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>