Re: [OM] New Laptop needs migration help

Subject: Re: [OM] New Laptop needs migration help
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 23:27:33 -0600
Ken, I found it on my old Win-XP machine. It was:

Acronis True Image Version  9.0 (build 2,323)

Copyright Acronis, 2000-2005

I used it only for cloning my C-Drive.

Chuck felt some its other options were suspect, and he didn't recommend the current version.

If you can't find it, I will search for a CD around here somewhere.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA