Re: [OM] New Laptop needs migration help

Subject: Re: [OM] New Laptop needs migration help
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 10:24:57 -0800
Thread drift alert:

So if one is contemplating upgrading hardware in the near future ... like 2017... should I bite the bullet and upgrade to W10 now while it's still a free upgrade? Not sure how many hardware changes one can get away with these days. I have the full enchilada ver of W7x64pro and so far a phone call is all it takes. This included a MB swap but it was a warranty replacement of the same model (W7 picked up the different SN#) and a video card upgrade.

To all you beta testers ;) has W10 matured enough for prime time? Or should I just reinstall Win7?