Re: [OM] IMG: The Age-Old Question: Which 50mm?

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Age-Old Question: Which 50mm?
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 16:37:36 -0600
Hi Moose,

I looked into DxO again, and, apparently, they don't support Fuji Xtran RAF files. That makes it a no go for me.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 12/28/2016 3:58 PM, Moose wrote:
On 12/19/2016 9:36 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
I'm not sure I'm that smart. :-[

I imagine you could be . . .

It strikes me that there's another possible solution. DxO Optics Pro is on sale for $99 through the end of the year (and still cheap after the sale). It's a good Raw converter and editor with excellent lens correction and good noise reduction built-in. I found their latest NR to be inferior to NeatImage in squashing high ISO noise while retaining fine detail in one case and superior in quashing false color noise in fine detail in another.

You can do everything in the one app - except my beloved layers. ;-)

Just A Thought Moose