Re: [OM] IMGS: Christmas 2016

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Christmas 2016
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 13:04:30 -0800
On 12/29/2016 6:59 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
Thanks, Moose.  I can easily clone out the water bottle. ;-)

Tom is not doing well.

Darn!!

He is convinced the beta-blocker he is on is
causing all of his symptoms.  He has no energy at all and sleeps most of
the day.

It might be possible to diagnose me with a mild case - but it's just my
practice of Creative Indolence. :-)

We have appointments with the doctors next week to try and change
or eliminate the prescriptions.

Good luck to both of you in getting him back on track.

He is not used to being sick and is not a good patient!!

I'm lucky there. My broken ankle girl is an excellent patient, getting able to do more each day and starts physical therapy today.

Prayerful Moose