[OM] IMG: cycling in December

Subject: [OM] IMG: cycling in December
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 06:40:11 +0100
I have spent much of the past couple of days on two wheels. On Thursday I
cycled up the coast towards Benidorm, and yesterday I went to Tibi in the
inland mountains to buy some goat cheese from Lili at the Quesería del Valle de
Tibi. This is quite a heavy ride with some very steep climbs to get into Tibi
and again to get out of Tibi towards Jijona and the long descent back to the
coast.

As always, my little Ricoh GR was in my handlebar bag and a few images were
captured:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Cycling-in-December/

I am certainly taking advantage of the vacation to make up for the lost weekend
earlier in December when we had the wind and rain.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain