Re: [OM] Telephoto lens tests

Subject: Re: [OM] Telephoto lens tests
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 12:54:41 +0100
Your tests are worth what tests are worth alright.

However, I have good memories of the lens
At shorter FL
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Angels/Engelberg-Angels-01-1140275.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Angels/Engelberg-Angels-01-1140275.jpg.html>

And longer
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Angels/Engelberg-Angels-07-1140271.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Angels/Engelberg-Angels-07-1140271.jpg.html>
(Click large and look for the spider web)

Both taken on the somewhat limited but valiant L1

You might then want to reconsider.

My main concern as already expressed was the accuracy of the AF, and its speed,
or lack of it.

Amities
Philippe