Re: [OM] Happy New Year

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy New Year
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 15:53:25 -0800
On 1/1/2017 3:16 PM, Peter Klein wrote:
...with the final night of Hanukkah as a bonus. I waited until we got home from a New Year's Eve party with friends before I lit our menorah for the final night, just so I could do it in 2017. Low-res iPad picture.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/31995841286/in/dateposted-public/>

However you add a little light and joy to the cold and dark of this time of year, may it shine brightly on you and your loved ones, now and in the coming year. May it be a year of health and happiness.

Lovely image, lovely blessing.

Thanksful Moose