Re: [OM] IMG: My Struggle to Learn to Use Lightroom

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: My Struggle to Learn to Use Lightroom
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 19:12:01 -0600
Thanks, Moose. I actually searched for Lightroom for Dummies and got some pretty good hits. I spent a couple of hours this afternoon looking at videos, and have a lot more available.

Yes, Lightroom seems to enable the masses to load their masterpieces to all the social media sites with no problems. You and Ken have confirmed my suspicion that the rest of us need a "real" image to upload to our chosen sites.

I like that hallway mirror because it allows me to keep my late wife watching over my shoulder. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA